- Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does the warranty last?
The warranty will vary depending upon product purchased. This can be a 2, 3, 5 or 7 year warranty. This information can be found within the corresponding product section.
2. How often should my garage door be serviced?
We recommend that you check your garage door every two years. Your local Merlin Dealer will be able to sort this out for you. Contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 638 234 for your nearest Merlin Dealer.
3. How do you program remotes?
Most of our remotes in the Accessories section of this website will have downloadable instruction manuals on how to programme. Check the relevant product page or otherwise feel free to contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 638 234.
4. What is a learn button and where is it?
A learn button is the button that is on the actual garage door unit. When the garage door is installed, it is used to program your remotes, the different levels of tolerance levels (how high or low the door goes).
5. What remotes are compatible with my garage door opener?
We have a wide range of remotes available. More information can be found here – remember to have your model number handy.